Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emma only had eyes for Jay

Dressed as her character Hermione in jeans and a checked shirt, Emma cuddled up to Jay in the sunshine as crew members set up the shoot.
Despite being linked to Italian actor Roberto Agnillera and Edinburgh University philosophy student Francis Boulle last summer, Emma only had eyes for Jay.
Emma started dating the Prince William-lookalike last March, shortly before her 18th birthday.
They holidayed together in Ibiza in July with Bee Shaffer, the daughter of Vogue editor Anna Wintour.


It must be love: Emma sneaks a kiss with Jay Barrymore in between takes on location in Scotland for the new Harry Potter film

Speaking about her love life recently, Emma declined to give any details about Jay, but said: 'People I’ve dated have been friends of friends. I’d be unlikely to go out with anyone famous. I just wouldn’t.'
Prior to dating Jay, Emma was in a relationship with rugby player Tom Ducker.
After a low-key family meal to celebrate her birthday last Wednesday, Emma spent the weekend filming in Scotland instead of out partying, so Jay decided to join her in the romantic location.
After spending most of her birthday filming at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, a dressed-down Emma returned to her father's London home in a tracksuit for a quiet dinner.
Writing on her official website, Emma admitted she had been too busy to think about her birthday.
She said: 'It looks like my birthday has snuck up on me. I sooo don't want to be 19. I can't believe how much has happened.
'So just a quiet one this year. As you know everything is so busy with my filming schedule. I'm really looking forward to a home-cooked dinner with my family.'

Affectionate: Emma leads her Prince William-lookalike beau through the Scottish hillside

No comments:

Post a Comment